3 posts • joined 15 Dec 2011
Have been round a few Android manufacturers - have to say I'm really happy with my One X, it feels solidly built and well designed - but it is missing a certain I-don't-know-what - it's just not desireable...
how do they ensure that the offenders register all aliases?
I grew up in Bletchley in the 70s/80s/90s... we had fun times climbing over the fence and necking Thunderbird wine in Bletchley Park. No one in the area had the slightest idea what had gone on there during WW2... to us it was just an office park owned by British Telecom.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS