3 posts • joined Thursday 15th December 2011 12:30 GMT
Have been round a few Android manufacturers - have to say I'm really happy with my One X, it feels solidly built and well designed - but it is missing a certain I-don't-know-what - it's just not desireable...
how do they ensure that the offenders register all aliases?
I grew up in Bletchley in the 70s/80s/90s... we had fun times climbing over the fence and necking Thunderbird wine in Bletchley Park. No one in the area had the slightest idea what had gone on there during WW2... to us it was just an office park owned by British Telecom.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?