3 posts • joined 15 Dec 2011
Have been round a few Android manufacturers - have to say I'm really happy with my One X, it feels solidly built and well designed - but it is missing a certain I-don't-know-what - it's just not desireable...
how do they ensure that the offenders register all aliases?
I grew up in Bletchley in the 70s/80s/90s... we had fun times climbing over the fence and necking Thunderbird wine in Bletchley Park. No one in the area had the slightest idea what had gone on there during WW2... to us it was just an office park owned by British Telecom.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)