6 posts • joined 15 Dec 2011
Vista thing was notifications only.
Should have read beyond the 1st graphic, I guess. ;-)
What was that notifications thing on Vista again? (I've got it on my Toshiba R400).
Utterly crap it was, but seems pretty similar to this.
...shit resolution screen. And 1.8kg. What's 'ultrabook' about that FFS?
1.8kg and a crap res screen AGAIN. Are you kidding??
"Quarter of Wolfram Alpha brainteasers come from Siri"?
Am I the only one here who reckons the title is the wrong way round?
Yup, I had one of these for a week and took it back.
The trackpad was AWFUL (kept jumping about, presumably because there is no demarcation between button and track) and also the keyboard kept missing keystrokes. Utterly unusable.
If they solved them, it would be a brilliant machine. One of the few with a decent recolution, and not that 1366xwhatever cwap.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why