6 posts • joined Thursday 15th December 2011 10:56 GMT
Vista thing was notifications only.
Should have read beyond the 1st graphic, I guess. ;-)
What was that notifications thing on Vista again? (I've got it on my Toshiba R400).
Utterly crap it was, but seems pretty similar to this.
"Quarter of Wolfram Alpha brainteasers come from Siri"?
Am I the only one here who reckons the title is the wrong way round?
Yup, I had one of these for a week and took it back.
The trackpad was AWFUL (kept jumping about, presumably because there is no demarcation between button and track) and also the keyboard kept missing keystrokes. Utterly unusable.
If they solved them, it would be a brilliant machine. One of the few with a decent recolution, and not that 1366xwhatever cwap.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst