6 posts • joined 15 Dec 2011
Vista thing was notifications only.
Should have read beyond the 1st graphic, I guess. ;-)
What was that notifications thing on Vista again? (I've got it on my Toshiba R400).
Utterly crap it was, but seems pretty similar to this.
...shit resolution screen. And 1.8kg. What's 'ultrabook' about that FFS?
1.8kg and a crap res screen AGAIN. Are you kidding??
"Quarter of Wolfram Alpha brainteasers come from Siri"?
Am I the only one here who reckons the title is the wrong way round?
Yup, I had one of these for a week and took it back.
The trackpad was AWFUL (kept jumping about, presumably because there is no demarcation between button and track) and also the keyboard kept missing keystrokes. Utterly unusable.
If they solved them, it would be a brilliant machine. One of the few with a decent recolution, and not that 1366xwhatever cwap.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base