1 post • joined Wednesday 14th December 2011 13:03 GMT
Woa, chill your bean!
You are doing an unfair comparison on the total cost of the contract vs the lease. To make it a fair test, you can only change ONE thing.
You have not included the insurance in your second calculation, so, work it out correctly, to make your claims fair! You have also failed to use the CORRECT pricing structure for 12 month contracts....
A more fair calculation....
600m Unlimited SMS + 500mb bolt on = £42 per month (Inc Vat) plus £12.50 for Insurance (Inc IPT)
Total monthly cost -
upfront cost = £239 (inc vat)
Total cost: = 654 + 239 = £893.
The O2 Lease is an awesome idea for people who like a new phone every year. And the chance of getting a £260 to recycle your phone at the end of the 12 month contract is quite slim considering the fast-paced mobile market.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?