1 post • joined 14 Dec 2011
Panasonic Viera TX-P42GT30 review is stupid
"Blacks are deep, resolution high and images vibrant"
Surley the resolution of all the TVs featured on this article are exactly the same. So the "resolution high" is a pathetic and stupid comment to make.
This one comment has turned an slightly informative and interesting article into something that looks like it was written by a moron who has no clue about TVs.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less