1 post • joined 14 Dec 2011
Panasonic Viera TX-P42GT30 review is stupid
"Blacks are deep, resolution high and images vibrant"
Surley the resolution of all the TVs featured on this article are exactly the same. So the "resolution high" is a pathetic and stupid comment to make.
This one comment has turned an slightly informative and interesting article into something that looks like it was written by a moron who has no clue about TVs.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search