1 post • joined 14 Dec 2011
Panasonic Viera TX-P42GT30 review is stupid
"Blacks are deep, resolution high and images vibrant"
Surley the resolution of all the TVs featured on this article are exactly the same. So the "resolution high" is a pathetic and stupid comment to make.
This one comment has turned an slightly informative and interesting article into something that looks like it was written by a moron who has no clue about TVs.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests