1 post • joined 14 Dec 2011
Panasonic Viera TX-P42GT30 review is stupid
"Blacks are deep, resolution high and images vibrant"
Surley the resolution of all the TVs featured on this article are exactly the same. So the "resolution high" is a pathetic and stupid comment to make.
This one comment has turned an slightly informative and interesting article into something that looks like it was written by a moron who has no clue about TVs.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA