1 post • joined 13 Dec 2011
So, if you don't have a 3D TV, can you watch the BBC HD version and use the "magic eye" cross-eyed technique to merge the two side-by-side images into one? Will this then be in 3D?
Will hurt the eyes a bit I suppose, and that's not only from having to look at Tess Daly's face.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...