1 post • joined 13 Dec 2011
So, if you don't have a 3D TV, can you watch the BBC HD version and use the "magic eye" cross-eyed technique to merge the two side-by-side images into one? Will this then be in 3D?
Will hurt the eyes a bit I suppose, and that's not only from having to look at Tess Daly's face.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan