1 post • joined 13 Dec 2011
So, if you don't have a 3D TV, can you watch the BBC HD version and use the "magic eye" cross-eyed technique to merge the two side-by-side images into one? Will this then be in 3D?
Will hurt the eyes a bit I suppose, and that's not only from having to look at Tess Daly's face.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?