1 post • joined 13 Dec 2011
So, if you don't have a 3D TV, can you watch the BBC HD version and use the "magic eye" cross-eyed technique to merge the two side-by-side images into one? Will this then be in 3D?
Will hurt the eyes a bit I suppose, and that's not only from having to look at Tess Daly's face.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen