3 posts • joined 8 Dec 2011
Hope for HMV gift vouchers.....
Tesco's have just started to accept HMV vouchers..... Horse Meat Vouchers that is
Yep, Boots main world HQ is off Lenton Lane (Next door to Imperial Tobacco), Lenton, Nottingham, and not too long back, has jumped in to be with the American chemist chain, Walgreens, but the whole boots operation for tax reasons, is based in Switzerland.
I've worked in many departments on the site (D105 and D82 - Logistics, D42 - Recycling, D6 and D10 - BCM), with D6 building appearing in an episode of Poirot S05E02 - The Underdog
As for the tax thing, Boots is very well known in it's avoidance of Tax, and there has been many campaigns in Nottingham about this, along with picketing Starbucks and the such like.
Apparantaly Google has never heard of "The sCUNTthorpe problem" then.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star