6 posts • joined 7 Dec 2011
"But unfortunately, as has been proven in scientific and technological debates ranging from climate change to evolution, reason often takes a back seat to entrenched beliefs and constituents' fears, interests, and ideologies."
Indeed, as has been shown many times in El Reg, which continues to spew reactionary climate change ravings -- with comments turned off, as Andrew is afraid that reason might rear its ugly head near his articles -- to please its sponsors. Not to mention the pro-SOPA garbage they tried to push on us not too long ago.
Mine's the white one with the burn marks on the sleeves.
And in other news...
David McComas is also arguing that, until very recently, the atmosphere was 100% peas. "My wife was putting peas in water through a sieve. The concentration of peas in the sieve was 100%, but the peas-and-water solution contained barely 20% pea. I conclude the sieve must have just passed through a very pea-rich environment."
The iPhone does many things besides calls -- but fucking? Must have missed that on the feature list.
Ignoring Android, which came later, Apple has had the largest growth in applications in phone history by a long way. So exactly how has competition been stifled?
This case should be thrown out in a heartbeat. And, were there any justice, the people who raised it would then be imprisoned for wasting court time.
"There is no way to contact Google..."
Did the following not work?
"Take it back and demand that they fix their phone."
Careful. If you're admitting it's _their_ phone, you're admitting you broke _their_ property -- they can merrily charge you for a new phone, charge you extra for their inconvenience, and possibly have you arrested for criminal damage.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things