6 posts • joined 7 Dec 2011
Re: Oh dear
Ah, but what if it's a plastic grenade made of plastic explosives?
BOOM! MIND BLOWN.
Populous can be found for around 4 quid from http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/populous
You can troll Apple all you like, but now you've gone TOO FAR
Davidson may have played keyboards on a tour with them or played on an album as a session musician, but he's most definitely not Neil Tennant or Chris Lowe, so isn't one of the Pet Shop Boys.
Username possibly related.
There is no hammer.
http://www.moonzoo.org has been going for quite a while now, maybe they should have run a quick search?
If you want to bring in Mario comparisons here's one for you: Bubble Bobble is the original Mario Bros game. Rainbow Islands is Super Mario 3.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO