7 posts • joined 7 Dec 2011
Re: No Profit
Minecraft has made boatloads of money ever since it was released, Mojang made £69m profit for 2013, I'd imagine most of it from Minecraft sales.
Re: Oh dear
Ah, but what if it's a plastic grenade made of plastic explosives?
BOOM! MIND BLOWN.
Populous can be found for around 4 quid from http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/populous
You can troll Apple all you like, but now you've gone TOO FAR
Davidson may have played keyboards on a tour with them or played on an album as a session musician, but he's most definitely not Neil Tennant or Chris Lowe, so isn't one of the Pet Shop Boys.
Username possibly related.
There is no hammer.
http://www.moonzoo.org has been going for quite a while now, maybe they should have run a quick search?
If you want to bring in Mario comparisons here's one for you: Bubble Bobble is the original Mario Bros game. Rainbow Islands is Super Mario 3.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...