7 posts • joined 7 Dec 2011
Re: No Profit
Minecraft has made boatloads of money ever since it was released, Mojang made £69m profit for 2013, I'd imagine most of it from Minecraft sales.
Re: Oh dear
Ah, but what if it's a plastic grenade made of plastic explosives?
BOOM! MIND BLOWN.
Populous can be found for around 4 quid from http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/populous
You can troll Apple all you like, but now you've gone TOO FAR
Davidson may have played keyboards on a tour with them or played on an album as a session musician, but he's most definitely not Neil Tennant or Chris Lowe, so isn't one of the Pet Shop Boys.
Username possibly related.
There is no hammer.
http://www.moonzoo.org has been going for quite a while now, maybe they should have run a quick search?
If you want to bring in Mario comparisons here's one for you: Bubble Bobble is the original Mario Bros game. Rainbow Islands is Super Mario 3.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests