2 posts • joined 3 Dec 2011
To be Captain Kirk...
I don't like automated processes on anything that I haven't by choice enabled. That its silent, background and hidden, makes me NOT want it on my phone, as much as I don't want bloatware on a PC. No choice means no choice. The crux is that I wouldn't have an issue IF I was asked on a support call, to have turned it on, if I needed to, as long as when the issue was fixed I could turn it back off. I don't GAME with my AV running a full scan. Give me an off switch and I wont complain further. Other people thinking on my behalf feels as ill boding as other people thinking for meat all.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs