2 posts • joined 3 Dec 2011
To be Captain Kirk...
I don't like automated processes on anything that I haven't by choice enabled. That its silent, background and hidden, makes me NOT want it on my phone, as much as I don't want bloatware on a PC. No choice means no choice. The crux is that I wouldn't have an issue IF I was asked on a support call, to have turned it on, if I needed to, as long as when the issue was fixed I could turn it back off. I don't GAME with my AV running a full scan. Give me an off switch and I wont complain further. Other people thinking on my behalf feels as ill boding as other people thinking for meat all.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?