2 posts • joined 3 Dec 2011
To be Captain Kirk...
I don't like automated processes on anything that I haven't by choice enabled. That its silent, background and hidden, makes me NOT want it on my phone, as much as I don't want bloatware on a PC. No choice means no choice. The crux is that I wouldn't have an issue IF I was asked on a support call, to have turned it on, if I needed to, as long as when the issue was fixed I could turn it back off. I don't GAME with my AV running a full scan. Give me an off switch and I wont complain further. Other people thinking on my behalf feels as ill boding as other people thinking for meat all.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK