9 posts • joined Tuesday 19th June 2007 12:12 GMT
Not when changing lane they don't.
Yes, that's the solution. Ban it. Like the handgun ban - now nobody carries a handgun...
The only people who will cause a problem by drinking on public transport are the people who will just ignore the ban and carry on anyway.
Make mine a pheasant
I don't think I have ever had turkey for Christmas.
It's always been pheasant, or partridge (a whole one each), or one year it was one of those bird-in-bird things with a succession of smaller birds stuffed in larger ones. Delicious.
The Author should be renamed Half-a-Job Bob
I'm having difficulties picturing the incidents in question. Some photographs would help greatly.
Shame they dont...
...do the same for SPAM. 75% of the SPAM that arrives in my mailbox is from Comcast's network but despite me (in the past, I get too much to bother now) reporting it to them they seem to have done stuff all about it.
I hope they go bust
It took Talktalk four months to set up our phone services. We had rude emails from them when we complained, and then it took them another two months to disconnect our line when we moved house.
I'm not sure if they're willingly devious or just incompetent, but either way I wouldn't p*** on them if they were on fire.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers