6 posts • joined 6 Dec 2011
Why in the name of Jupiter are there still separate national space agencies in 2012? What kind of dystopian future is this?
MS drops Metro and goes with the interface in this clip. You can still call up the Desktop by drawing it all with your finger.
Apple just patented a new kind of keyboard engineering and design. So this article is only half joke. The Reg is snark but it has bark.
Re: Curious conflict here....
It's not really a "French" issue since the CNIL was mandated by Brussels to carry out this work for the entire EU. Their letter is pretty much on point, EU legally speaking.
Also, shameless self-promotion of my legal commentary website:
They just want another
bite at the apple.
The content industry will never learn--they've been at this since audio cassettes and the VCR.
And MSFT will collect a royalty on each license of Panhandler (tm)?
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?