6 posts • joined Tuesday 6th December 2011 17:56 GMT
Apple just patented a new kind of keyboard engineering and design. So this article is only half joke. The Reg is snark but it has bark.
Re: Curious conflict here....
It's not really a "French" issue since the CNIL was mandated by Brussels to carry out this work for the entire EU. Their letter is pretty much on point, EU legally speaking.
Also, shameless self-promotion of my legal commentary website:
They just want another
bite at the apple.
The content industry will never learn--they've been at this since audio cassettes and the VCR.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month