6 posts • joined Tuesday 6th December 2011 17:56 GMT
Apple just patented a new kind of keyboard engineering and design. So this article is only half joke. The Reg is snark but it has bark.
Re: Curious conflict here....
It's not really a "French" issue since the CNIL was mandated by Brussels to carry out this work for the entire EU. Their letter is pretty much on point, EU legally speaking.
Also, shameless self-promotion of my legal commentary website:
They just want another
bite at the apple.
The content industry will never learn--they've been at this since audio cassettes and the VCR.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support