5 posts • joined 6 Dec 2011
Isn't it rather the point that some people don't want a computing experience that's been designed for their gran? Just like I wouldn't want to wear my Grandad's clothes?
...that all these women seem to think I'm geeky and that my job is not exciting!
So Microsoft prevents their Arm tablets booting anything but Win8, whilst I can boot whatever on my Android phone (Ubuntu phone anyone?). Damn that Android lock in.
Re: Does Samsung support Linux?
There's a difference between Linux plain failing on the hardware and the hardware plain failing when you run Linux!
Samsung are just sheep...
...and never innovate at all!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great