5 posts • joined 6 Dec 2011
Isn't it rather the point that some people don't want a computing experience that's been designed for their gran? Just like I wouldn't want to wear my Grandad's clothes?
...that all these women seem to think I'm geeky and that my job is not exciting!
So Microsoft prevents their Arm tablets booting anything but Win8, whilst I can boot whatever on my Android phone (Ubuntu phone anyone?). Damn that Android lock in.
Re: Does Samsung support Linux?
There's a difference between Linux plain failing on the hardware and the hardware plain failing when you run Linux!
Samsung are just sheep...
...and never innovate at all!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why