5 posts • joined 6 Dec 2011
Isn't it rather the point that some people don't want a computing experience that's been designed for their gran? Just like I wouldn't want to wear my Grandad's clothes?
...that all these women seem to think I'm geeky and that my job is not exciting!
So Microsoft prevents their Arm tablets booting anything but Win8, whilst I can boot whatever on my Android phone (Ubuntu phone anyone?). Damn that Android lock in.
Re: Does Samsung support Linux?
There's a difference between Linux plain failing on the hardware and the hardware plain failing when you run Linux!
Samsung are just sheep...
...and never innovate at all!
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK