4 posts • joined Tuesday 6th December 2011 17:13 GMT
...that all these women seem to think I'm geeky and that my job is not exciting!
So Microsoft prevents their Arm tablets booting anything but Win8, whilst I can boot whatever on my Android phone (Ubuntu phone anyone?). Damn that Android lock in.
Re: Does Samsung support Linux?
There's a difference between Linux plain failing on the hardware and the hardware plain failing when you run Linux!
Samsung are just sheep...
...and never innovate at all!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst