2 posts • joined 6 Dec 2011
Pin Print, Secure print, call it what you will but its built into the driver of most corporate printers. Should be a fairly simple job of at least changing the print defaults on the server.
I might just hold off
Given the recent issues with the recent RU releases, he who dares wins the prize for finding the bugs first.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...