2 posts • joined 6 Dec 2011
Pin Print, Secure print, call it what you will but its built into the driver of most corporate printers. Should be a fairly simple job of at least changing the print defaults on the server.
I might just hold off
Given the recent issues with the recent RU releases, he who dares wins the prize for finding the bugs first.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why