1 post • joined 29 Jun 2012
I've got both and have bought things on the PS3 several times in the past. However, every time I see something on xbox that looks remotely interesting, I'm put off by the whole abstraction of their points system.
Fine, your DLC costs only 200 points but you can only buy them in multiples of 800 or something stupid like that
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great