1 post • joined 29 Jun 2012
I've got both and have bought things on the PS3 several times in the past. However, every time I see something on xbox that looks remotely interesting, I'm put off by the whole abstraction of their points system.
Fine, your DLC costs only 200 points but you can only buy them in multiples of 800 or something stupid like that
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars