1 post • joined 29 Jun 2012
I've got both and have bought things on the PS3 several times in the past. However, every time I see something on xbox that looks remotely interesting, I'm put off by the whole abstraction of their points system.
Fine, your DLC costs only 200 points but you can only buy them in multiples of 800 or something stupid like that
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?