1 post • joined Saturday 3rd December 2011 11:34 GMT
PERFECT, they found a back door. No prizes for doing it the hard way!
If the folk at Bletchley Park had not looked for a back door they would never have cracked Enigma. Hats off to the cheats, the spirit of Bletchley Park is still alive and well amongst the same kind of enthusiastic amateurs who helped win WW2. Let's hope GCHQ have learned a valuable lesson!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up