1 post • joined 3 Dec 2011
PERFECT, they found a back door. No prizes for doing it the hard way!
If the folk at Bletchley Park had not looked for a back door they would never have cracked Enigma. Hats off to the cheats, the spirit of Bletchley Park is still alive and well amongst the same kind of enthusiastic amateurs who helped win WW2. Let's hope GCHQ have learned a valuable lesson!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide