11 posts • joined 2 Dec 2011
Maybe they're doing us a $3bn favour...
And shutting Beats down?
I have to agree, project management. Probably one of the worst jobs in IT though (I am one!)
Installed it, can't say I noticed the difference though... just the shutdown icon..
I'd rather they upgrade their own network so I get the speed I pay for...
Not on my Virgin Media connection
3mbit down at peak hour (currently money laundering my bills through their accounts through monthly credits)
Re: Sure it has a lot of sensors
Have you searched the app store? Auto Call Recorder perhaps....?
If you're doing any sort of operations job then ITIL is the one qual that will never go out of date.
As mentioned above, my exchange has been enabled but there isn't a cabinet in sight of where I live. I'm about 1 mile from the exchange. Once again it's just numbers and PR/paper release.
I don't mind so much if the Dropbox service is unavailable for a day
There are copies of every file on my 2 laptops, my NAS and Android phone anyway. All you really use is the automatic sync which just an inconvenience really.
I'm sure other users have more requirements than me, but I'm happy.
Plenty of oil to go around, it's just we need to use just as much to get it out of the ground now.
No one wants your low quality streams anyway LoveFilm
Streaming content looked worse than a DVD to me with massive compression artifacting, why bother?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great