8 posts • joined Friday 2nd December 2011 13:53 GMT
I'd rather they upgrade their own network so I get the speed I pay for...
Not on my Virgin Media connection
3mbit down at peak hour (currently money laundering my bills through their accounts through monthly credits)
Re: Sure it has a lot of sensors
Have you searched the app store? Auto Call Recorder perhaps....?
As mentioned above, my exchange has been enabled but there isn't a cabinet in sight of where I live. I'm about 1 mile from the exchange. Once again it's just numbers and PR/paper release.
I don't mind so much if the Dropbox service is unavailable for a day
There are copies of every file on my 2 laptops, my NAS and Android phone anyway. All you really use is the automatic sync which just an inconvenience really.
I'm sure other users have more requirements than me, but I'm happy.
Plenty of oil to go around, it's just we need to use just as much to get it out of the ground now.
No one wants your low quality streams anyway LoveFilm
Streaming content looked worse than a DVD to me with massive compression artifacting, why bother?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action