4 posts • joined 2 Dec 2011
To be more exact, 129 so far :)
Guys thank you for all the support and a special thank you to Tony Smith for the article.
The last 24 hours have been incredible...
Not always luck... Depends on the design of the deck. I made sure that there is balance so there are no terrible cards. So my Z80 can trump your Phenom II in 3 categories :)
No need to worry about that. I'm not breaching any of the Top Trumps copyrights or using their trademarks in any way. The gameplay is something used by a lot of different companies.
Type geeks and fashion geeks already have their trump card decks.
Why shouldn't we?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen