4 posts • joined 2 Dec 2011
To be more exact, 129 so far :)
Guys thank you for all the support and a special thank you to Tony Smith for the article.
The last 24 hours have been incredible...
Not always luck... Depends on the design of the deck. I made sure that there is balance so there are no terrible cards. So my Z80 can trump your Phenom II in 3 categories :)
No need to worry about that. I'm not breaching any of the Top Trumps copyrights or using their trademarks in any way. The gameplay is something used by a lot of different companies.
Type geeks and fashion geeks already have their trump card decks.
Why shouldn't we?
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion