4 posts • joined 2 Dec 2011
To be more exact, 129 so far :)
Guys thank you for all the support and a special thank you to Tony Smith for the article.
The last 24 hours have been incredible...
Not always luck... Depends on the design of the deck. I made sure that there is balance so there are no terrible cards. So my Z80 can trump your Phenom II in 3 categories :)
No need to worry about that. I'm not breaching any of the Top Trumps copyrights or using their trademarks in any way. The gameplay is something used by a lot of different companies.
Type geeks and fashion geeks already have their trump card decks.
Why shouldn't we?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder