1 post • joined 29 Nov 2011
Funny Math in Play
Okay, someone needs to explain to me how HP plus the acquisition of a 2010 Gartner "Challenger Quadrant" in 3 Par gives HP visionary leadership. How can HP be a bigger storage visionary than the proven storage technology thought leadership of EMC, NetApp, and IBM? This does not make any sense to me. What does HP have in their toolkit that compares to Compellent, Nimble, SVC, Atmos, Data Domain, or the WAFL file system. With their financial pressures, they may have to slash their R & D too.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?