1 post • joined 29 Nov 2011
Funny Math in Play
Okay, someone needs to explain to me how HP plus the acquisition of a 2010 Gartner "Challenger Quadrant" in 3 Par gives HP visionary leadership. How can HP be a bigger storage visionary than the proven storage technology thought leadership of EMC, NetApp, and IBM? This does not make any sense to me. What does HP have in their toolkit that compares to Compellent, Nimble, SVC, Atmos, Data Domain, or the WAFL file system. With their financial pressures, they may have to slash their R & D too.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away