1 post • joined 29 Nov 2011
Funny Math in Play
Okay, someone needs to explain to me how HP plus the acquisition of a 2010 Gartner "Challenger Quadrant" in 3 Par gives HP visionary leadership. How can HP be a bigger storage visionary than the proven storage technology thought leadership of EMC, NetApp, and IBM? This does not make any sense to me. What does HP have in their toolkit that compares to Compellent, Nimble, SVC, Atmos, Data Domain, or the WAFL file system. With their financial pressures, they may have to slash their R & D too.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9