1 post • joined 28 Nov 2011
Hopeless customer service!
I pre ordered the Up about 6 weeks before it was released. I then received a computerized email saying that if I did not switch from the blue wristband to the black my order would be canceled.
I then requested that I keep the blue, but would be happy to wait for the release. Consequently me order was canceled.
This is an awful way to treat a first time customer and I wonder how this company treats other's with it's autocratic computer generated demands?
The product may end up being good, but the customer support has been so bad I would not want to have to deal with them if something else went wrong.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion