1 post • joined 28 Nov 2011
Hopeless customer service!
I pre ordered the Up about 6 weeks before it was released. I then received a computerized email saying that if I did not switch from the blue wristband to the black my order would be canceled.
I then requested that I keep the blue, but would be happy to wait for the release. Consequently me order was canceled.
This is an awful way to treat a first time customer and I wonder how this company treats other's with it's autocratic computer generated demands?
The product may end up being good, but the customer support has been so bad I would not want to have to deal with them if something else went wrong.
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display