1 post • joined 28 Nov 2011
Hopeless customer service!
I pre ordered the Up about 6 weeks before it was released. I then received a computerized email saying that if I did not switch from the blue wristband to the black my order would be canceled.
I then requested that I keep the blue, but would be happy to wait for the release. Consequently me order was canceled.
This is an awful way to treat a first time customer and I wonder how this company treats other's with it's autocratic computer generated demands?
The product may end up being good, but the customer support has been so bad I would not want to have to deal with them if something else went wrong.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests