1 post • joined 28 Nov 2011
Hopeless customer service!
I pre ordered the Up about 6 weeks before it was released. I then received a computerized email saying that if I did not switch from the blue wristband to the black my order would be canceled.
I then requested that I keep the blue, but would be happy to wait for the release. Consequently me order was canceled.
This is an awful way to treat a first time customer and I wonder how this company treats other's with it's autocratic computer generated demands?
The product may end up being good, but the customer support has been so bad I would not want to have to deal with them if something else went wrong.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers