1 post • joined 28 Nov 2011
Hopeless customer service!
I pre ordered the Up about 6 weeks before it was released. I then received a computerized email saying that if I did not switch from the blue wristband to the black my order would be canceled.
I then requested that I keep the blue, but would be happy to wait for the release. Consequently me order was canceled.
This is an awful way to treat a first time customer and I wonder how this company treats other's with it's autocratic computer generated demands?
The product may end up being good, but the customer support has been so bad I would not want to have to deal with them if something else went wrong.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers