4 posts • joined 28 Nov 2011
... the "Surprise me" button routes the punter to:
1. heavily trafficked roads or highways
2. footpaths that are swamped as soon as it rains
3 bad neighbourhoods?
(according to the current weather, time of the day, and availability)
... there are no sharks on Mars.
@Gadget Rage is BAD
*I* don't understand most Scottish accents so I'm siding with Siri on this one.
.... are always on the watch.
(got nothing, really)
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...