4 posts • joined 28 Nov 2011
... the "Surprise me" button routes the punter to:
1. heavily trafficked roads or highways
2. footpaths that are swamped as soon as it rains
3 bad neighbourhoods?
(according to the current weather, time of the day, and availability)
... there are no sharks on Mars.
@Gadget Rage is BAD
*I* don't understand most Scottish accents so I'm siding with Siri on this one.
.... are always on the watch.
(got nothing, really)
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp