4 posts • joined 28 Nov 2011
... the "Surprise me" button routes the punter to:
1. heavily trafficked roads or highways
2. footpaths that are swamped as soon as it rains
3 bad neighbourhoods?
(according to the current weather, time of the day, and availability)
... there are no sharks on Mars.
@Gadget Rage is BAD
*I* don't understand most Scottish accents so I'm siding with Siri on this one.
.... are always on the watch.
(got nothing, really)
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?