3 posts • joined 24 Nov 2011
cheers zanto, I'm a man and I'm glad that my post turned you on. That's not odd. Nope. You're normal.
it does have tethering! Plus, tethering on the iPhone requires operator "permission" where they charge you loads more. buy hey, that's slightly off-topic.
it does have remote desktop.
Constantly changing tiles - well what about your constantly dull icons? iPhone/Android (which I'm going to call iAndone because I'm cool and set trends) has the kind of start screen I remember from Windows 3.1.
Why would you want Outlook folders? I don't know what they are and i don't think anybody else knows or for that matter cares. Flebbing el. Kinnamortis.
much love, with your totally-fragmented-market-place iAndone.
I love my Lumia! I have an iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S with Android 3 and a HTC Titan (need them for my job, I'm an app dev) and the Lumia is by far the best. The iPhone is just plain dull and the Galaxy S is just an iPhone clone. Lumia has definitely the most unique design and it's waaay better than iPhone or Android. What Android OR iPhone can you search directly from a hardware button on Bing? What other phone can you put your best friends updates on your home screen? What other phone lets you see everything at a glance when you unlock it and even on the lock screen? What other phone is so easy to use that mum can use it. what other phone let's me use it as a remote control for my Xbox? Oh yeah none. You're all just jealous because WP rocks. Take care, much love with your sucky-i-have-to-go-into-an-app-to-find-out-stuff boring Android and iPhone phones. Xx
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things