1 post • joined 24 Apr 2006
Not much different from spyware....
Sounds to me alot like spyware tatics. Your machine gets infected with spyware then suddenly your getting adverts to buy software to fix it. I guess the differences is one is automated exploit. The other requires someone to gain access.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?