8 posts • joined 21 Nov 2011
Reminds me of this website for spurious correlations
I particularly like:
Per capita consumption of cheese (US)
Number of people who died by becoming tangled in their bedsheets
My Nokia 6110 had a 1" screen 15 years ago. And you could play snake.
If I fall asleep because it's boring or I'm pissed and watch any old shite will I get a refund?
Oh and about my identical twins...
I can believe it too
Just about says everything that is wrong with the BBC and country in general.
I am amazed a Birmingham Jury found someone guilty.
Why name it at all?
I think I'll call it the Win8 interface. I don't really see the point of another name no one will use.
I'll just update my facebook page to reflect my love of Champagne and expensive chocolates.
What are tuition fees like in Sweden?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix