1 post • joined Sunday 20th November 2011 03:59 GMT
US Forces Give The Nod
On this very day a bill was before US Congress to censor the internet...
Also on this day there was a protest in Sydney about the new agreement with PM Julia Gillard (without consultation of the people) to deploy 2500 marines in Darwin.
This same day Australia was also bullied into supporting a loophole for the cluster bombs it signed an international treaty to oppose...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action