1 post • joined 20 Nov 2011
US Forces Give The Nod
On this very day a bill was before US Congress to censor the internet...
Also on this day there was a protest in Sydney about the new agreement with PM Julia Gillard (without consultation of the people) to deploy 2500 marines in Darwin.
This same day Australia was also bullied into supporting a loophole for the cluster bombs it signed an international treaty to oppose...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook