1 post • joined 18 Nov 2011
Nope, I use a 40" samsung TV as my primary monitor, it's sat on my desk right in front of me and looks lovely. I can barely make out the pixels.
I have a 24" monitor too, which is quietly gathering dust in the box room... I really don't have space for a dual monitor set up, but if I did I'd probably drag in my old 32" TV instead. I used that for years and although it's only 720p what forced the upgrade wasn't the visibility of the pixels, just that the low resolution was annoying.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders