9 posts • joined 13 Jun 2012
Graph seems wrong
The graph shows disruption at 23:55ish
Even if it means 23:55 BST, it's still about 10 minutes later than Google reported (and I noticed)
Re: mistake in article
this is where the DKIM comes in - DKIM signatures remain valid so long as the message is forwarded verbatim
DMARC allows one of SPF and DKIM to fail without the message being rejected - it can be seen as combining the strengths of the two systems and avoiding the weaknesses
mistake in article
it's DKIM not DKIF
Gene Ray has been on this shit for years
Earth body 4 corner time equals 4 leg mobility. Your ignorance of Harmonic Cube is demonic.
lol at quoting fake-bozier
the real bozier left twitter a couple of months ago and someone took his name, pretty obvious if you look at the things he tweets
The more important question here
who the hell is Paul Ducklin and what has he done with Graham Cluley?????
"systems written by complete novices with two weeks PHP under their belt" -- but enough about menshn.com....
voice recognition --> targeted ads
"calling" it now
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip