9 posts • joined 13 Jun 2012
Graph seems wrong
The graph shows disruption at 23:55ish
Even if it means 23:55 BST, it's still about 10 minutes later than Google reported (and I noticed)
Re: mistake in article
this is where the DKIM comes in - DKIM signatures remain valid so long as the message is forwarded verbatim
DMARC allows one of SPF and DKIM to fail without the message being rejected - it can be seen as combining the strengths of the two systems and avoiding the weaknesses
mistake in article
it's DKIM not DKIF
Gene Ray has been on this shit for years
Earth body 4 corner time equals 4 leg mobility. Your ignorance of Harmonic Cube is demonic.
lol at quoting fake-bozier
the real bozier left twitter a couple of months ago and someone took his name, pretty obvious if you look at the things he tweets
The more important question here
who the hell is Paul Ducklin and what has he done with Graham Cluley?????
"systems written by complete novices with two weeks PHP under their belt" -- but enough about menshn.com....
voice recognition --> targeted ads
"calling" it now
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE