2 posts • joined Thursday 17th November 2011 00:40 GMT
Just add garlic...
... and even day-glo jacketed motorway construction workers become palatable.
After all, it's not as though anyone who gains root control has done anything more than they could do on a PC by installing one of the dozens of Linux distros. They bought the hardware, they've gained full control over it (caveat emptor), they haven't gained access to my bank account (or yours!). Enjoy!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle