4 posts • joined 17 Nov 2011
All well and good
Does using the flash in this way wear it out a lot faster? Be nice to see some estimate of the effect on lifetime before hailing this as the Next Big Thing...
Any MGS alumni will remember...
The PDP-11 that occupied the computer lab from 79-81. Great fun learning BASIC and filling our 256KB allowance with not very good Star Trek text adventures and moon landing simulations....
Happy days, and all driven by Neil Sheldon, who was a hell of an inspirational maths teacher and form tutor. Not a bad pool player, either.
I once drove with a bottle of Scotch inside me (26 units), but only because my mate, whose van it was, couldn't sit up straight enough to drive. Polesworth to Atherstone in a bloody column shift Toyota while pissed as a newt, and reverse parked it up the drive too.
I'm probably proof of this - I swear like a trooper in normal conversation, but my response to a hammer on the thumb is complete silence. Small pains are met with a Tourettes torrent - larger pains require a moment of quiet meditation to absorb.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods