1 post • joined 16 Nov 2011
Dear "Anonymous Coward",
The reason companies are bothering with a solution like this is that:
- it offers tremendous productivity improvements around the secretariat processes of managing Boards and Committees
- how a company manages it's Board meetings is not a high priority point of differentiation for the company
- the Superannuation industry is highly regulated and most existing "cloud" providers do not meet the stringent requirements
These are just a few reasons why it makes sense to utilise the "cloud" model of shared infrastructure and a solution such as iqBoard. It would be much more expensive for Superannuation Funds to do it themselves.
Just because there are compulsory inflows to Superannuation is no excuse for companies to be flagrant in their spending.
CEO, The IQ Business Group
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone