1 post • joined 16 Nov 2011
Dear "Anonymous Coward",
The reason companies are bothering with a solution like this is that:
- it offers tremendous productivity improvements around the secretariat processes of managing Boards and Committees
- how a company manages it's Board meetings is not a high priority point of differentiation for the company
- the Superannuation industry is highly regulated and most existing "cloud" providers do not meet the stringent requirements
These are just a few reasons why it makes sense to utilise the "cloud" model of shared infrastructure and a solution such as iqBoard. It would be much more expensive for Superannuation Funds to do it themselves.
Just because there are compulsory inflows to Superannuation is no excuse for companies to be flagrant in their spending.
CEO, The IQ Business Group
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan