1 post • joined 16 Nov 2011
Dear "Anonymous Coward",
The reason companies are bothering with a solution like this is that:
- it offers tremendous productivity improvements around the secretariat processes of managing Boards and Committees
- how a company manages it's Board meetings is not a high priority point of differentiation for the company
- the Superannuation industry is highly regulated and most existing "cloud" providers do not meet the stringent requirements
These are just a few reasons why it makes sense to utilise the "cloud" model of shared infrastructure and a solution such as iqBoard. It would be much more expensive for Superannuation Funds to do it themselves.
Just because there are compulsory inflows to Superannuation is no excuse for companies to be flagrant in their spending.
CEO, The IQ Business Group
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa