1 post • joined 15 Nov 2011
This is pure nonsense. It's like pointing out that there is no incentive to seed files in BitTorrent, and suggesting that because of that, nobody will seed files, and concluding that this is a "devastating" flaw in BitTorrent that will send people rushing to Wal-Mart to buy CDs and DVDs again.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat