1 post • joined 11 Nov 2011
Recipe for Disaster
First, create a large number of highly customized systems to run your business.
Second, replace your own staff (and business knowledge) with a large outsourcing contract and boil off huge profits.
When profits run dry, remove outsourcing company and off shore work.
Cancel replacement of aging systems to give balance sheet fresh gloss
Reduce headcount by half for that extra special finish to the year
Sit back and enjoy your hard earned bonus
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON