1 post • joined 11 Nov 2011
Recipe for Disaster
First, create a large number of highly customized systems to run your business.
Second, replace your own staff (and business knowledge) with a large outsourcing contract and boil off huge profits.
When profits run dry, remove outsourcing company and off shore work.
Cancel replacement of aging systems to give balance sheet fresh gloss
Reduce headcount by half for that extra special finish to the year
Sit back and enjoy your hard earned bonus
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor