1 post • joined 11 Nov 2011
Recipe for Disaster
First, create a large number of highly customized systems to run your business.
Second, replace your own staff (and business knowledge) with a large outsourcing contract and boil off huge profits.
When profits run dry, remove outsourcing company and off shore work.
Cancel replacement of aging systems to give balance sheet fresh gloss
Reduce headcount by half for that extra special finish to the year
Sit back and enjoy your hard earned bonus
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015