3 posts • joined Friday 11th November 2011 10:02 GMT
The HX-20 had a decent editor in the form of FFoswriter - it could even save up to 50K of text using the optional built-in microcassette drive. The keyboard was also excellent, with proper double-shot moulded keys, and a twin spring mechanism. Finally, the battery would easily last for over 50 hours of use (much less with heavy use of the printer, RS232 port or external disk drive).
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire