3 posts • joined 11 Nov 2011
Re: I have no idea what the problem is
Except for the one I have here that says "Garmin" on one side - and "China" on the other, with no trace of a USB logo anywhere to be seen.
Re: Angels 1 & 2....
I was wondering who would remember Angel 1 and Angel 2. Flooding a planet to get the crew back on board must rate highly in the madness stakes.
The HX-20 had a decent editor in the form of FFoswriter - it could even save up to 50K of text using the optional built-in microcassette drive. The keyboard was also excellent, with proper double-shot moulded keys, and a twin spring mechanism. Finally, the battery would easily last for over 50 hours of use (much less with heavy use of the printer, RS232 port or external disk drive).
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update