5 posts • joined 10 Nov 2011
Re: That's it, I'm done...
Maybe I've outgrown you then, been reading The Reg for years and it's NEVER been this bad...
That's it, I'm done...
The standard of writing here is driving me to distraction..... why /must/ you keep writing in the style of crappy tabloid news papers.
"Llangunnor tentacle of the fast-food monolith"
"The recipient of the sugary treat was, mercifully, paying for the dessert, so presumably escaped a plank-walking."
I'm don'e here.... if I want to read non-news stories written in this appalling style... I'll go buy The Sun.
So, this supposed sale started over an hour ago... I don't see /anything/ on the Dixons site.... Am I missing something?
The Microsoft Partner Program we're on states that for the physical Server 2008 box, we're entitled to run 4 virtual instances of that server. Multiply that by the 2x licenses we get for Server 2008 Enterprise all of a sudden we can run 8 virtual machines on two servers with two Server 2008 licenses.
Then we also get a license for Server 2008 Datacenter which allows for unlimited virtual instances....
I'm not sure how that's poor value? Well, actually... I have no idea how much the partner program costs to be in... so meh :)
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?