7 posts • joined 10 Nov 2011
You forgot your troll icon !
For a very neat reason :-)
The XBMC remote has the facility to put received text messages up as a banner on the XBMC device that your mobile is remotely controlling ..... couldn't do that if it was unable to read them first on the phone.
Salt water should not be a problem.
You don't pump the sea-water directly through the weapon, you would use some other liquid that transfers heat well and doesn't cause corrosion, and pump that through a nice big heat sink, say the hull ?
Not a chance of that happening!
It's far too sensible, and can't be swayed / abused, since it would be linked to a measurable, verifiable quantity.
No-one in government or the climate business is going to want something that transparent.
Having one rendering engine does have advantages though, at the moment as a web dev you end up writing a page that has to try it's best to play happily with several different engines, removing that complexity would make web development faster / cheaper.
But none of this extra funding gained by hiking the energy cost is going towards Nuclear :-( In this country at least.
No, not a robot in disguise!
Asus, with detachable keyboard, a tablet when you want it, a laptop when you want a keyboard, and with the keyboard, excellent battery life.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs