8 posts • joined 10 Nov 2011
Anyone can produce stats like this report just by asking the 'right' questions.
The marketing people have taken control at Samsung, is this the beginning of the end?
This is not so much "evolution and human behaviour " , more like fashion.
I think his birthadya was 17th March, 2300 years ago.
What would be the point of a Nexus 7 in schools?
Better value than Ipads
This is financially and educationally much better value than that silly idea of handing out Ipads.
I like the comments
Most of these humorous comments are better than those of the self opinionated 'retentive 'serious' debaters.
"— approximately 1-15 parts per million every half hour —" - I don't think this makes sense, 1-15 ppm is a 'continuous' rate.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide