8 posts • joined 10 Nov 2011
Anyone can produce stats like this report just by asking the 'right' questions.
The marketing people have taken control at Samsung, is this the beginning of the end?
This is not so much "evolution and human behaviour " , more like fashion.
I think his birthadya was 17th March, 2300 years ago.
What would be the point of a Nexus 7 in schools?
Better value than Ipads
This is financially and educationally much better value than that silly idea of handing out Ipads.
I like the comments
Most of these humorous comments are better than those of the self opinionated 'retentive 'serious' debaters.
"— approximately 1-15 parts per million every half hour —" - I don't think this makes sense, 1-15 ppm is a 'continuous' rate.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun