7 posts • joined 10 Nov 2011
The marketing people have taken control at Samsung, is this the beginning of the end?
This is not so much "evolution and human behaviour " , more like fashion.
I think his birthadya was 17th March, 2300 years ago.
What would be the point of a Nexus 7 in schools?
Better value than Ipads
This is financially and educationally much better value than that silly idea of handing out Ipads.
I like the comments
Most of these humorous comments are better than those of the self opinionated 'retentive 'serious' debaters.
"— approximately 1-15 parts per million every half hour —" - I don't think this makes sense, 1-15 ppm is a 'continuous' rate.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network