7 posts • joined 9 Nov 2011
[title not needed]
tip tap on the phone?!
[title no longer required]
is that a new "climbing stage" vehicle, where once the main tractor is at higher altitude, it can actually lift a second cargo by virtue of reduced drag...?
that's what I call a "real" space elevator :-)
can't they ask someone out there to return it?
or simply fill one of those "defective" forms and ask for a refund instead...
as long as they keep a backup copy somewhere, it shouldn't be a problem to obtain an exact digital duplicate later, unlike organic life which is truly unique (in a sense)...
In reply to "Anonymous Coward", Posted Monday 7th November 2011 18:58 GMT
and with all the spatial/temporal evidence that there is, where the heck is the ack?
I guess the only time they'll admit that an alien body touched Earth would be when an asteroid next hits it :-)
let's say you are at a meeting and none of the participants speak a common language... who holds a relevant position in the midst of it all?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan