3 posts • joined 9 Nov 2011
This will only be done by neglecting the slow and ensuring that the superfast are ultrafast plus . Something that the UK Government is fully supporting in England at least.
Meanwhile in Tavistock we know our digital place - not in any funding nor on any roll-out plan to date...
Roll-Out Progress More Important
Superfast roll-out progress is more important to those without in the UK. It is logical that BT should be taking the UK lead given its national and international position. Unfortunately superfast roll-out from BT leaves millions in the UK hanging on to see if they are lucky enough to be seen as commercially viable.
BT Openreach announcements of BT Telephone Exchanges to being included akin to National Lottery results. In Tavistock we have paid many times over for our copper network, will we get an opportunity to pay for fibre?
Play Down for Non-delivery
The pressure starts now for excuses to be made for non delivery of what is a major promise by May 2015. That is 90 percent of all people in each Local Authority would have access to superfast broadband. This Government have failed to grasp the delivery of this properly and dilute it by involving Local Authorities - who form there own mini quangos to deliver little at high cost. Something they have plenty of experience in.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs