2 posts • joined 7 Nov 2011
Then give me my Space craft back and let me gooooooooo
Near Earth Object eh?
How come the moon is held in orbit by the Earth's gravity, and yet this object of much less density can pass within that orbit and not be affected by. pulled in by, the Earth's Gravity?
Just a thought.
It has to at least be deflected by the gravity effect. I assume it's travelling at a fair speed so will just skim on by....
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap