2 posts • joined 5 Nov 2011
Here's a contemporary promotional film for LEO by LEO Computers Limited, which shows it at work computing delivery loads for Lyons.
Accept no substitutes
Actually, I'd guess it's at least even money that SJ was following the lead of canonical different-thinker John Lennon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPhLqwKo6g#t=0m17s in his choice of specs, and apparently Lennon's were a gen-u-ine NHS-issue model http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S30dv5OsK0Y , so arguably the NHS ones are the real thing.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8