2 posts • joined 3 Nov 2011
'Vodafone and Bharti Airtel have claimed that the CBI interest was not a ‘raid’ but the federal police department’s way of accessing more documents from the companies as part of their ongoing investigations.'
So, a raid then...
@ Bassey Re: Lies and more Lies
I think you'll find that the 'debunking' of Gaslands has also been debunked.
The global energy companies were very quick and vocal when jumping on certain inconstistancies that did exist in Gaslands, but they still ignored the basic facts, which have yet to be debunked.
In this day and age, public scrutiny is essential, especially where the interests of multi-billion dollar global business is concerned.
Unfortunately, there are too many 'flat earthers' out there that will take any newswire or press release (same thing really) as fact.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR