2 posts • joined 3 Nov 2011
'Vodafone and Bharti Airtel have claimed that the CBI interest was not a ‘raid’ but the federal police department’s way of accessing more documents from the companies as part of their ongoing investigations.'
So, a raid then...
@ Bassey Re: Lies and more Lies
I think you'll find that the 'debunking' of Gaslands has also been debunked.
The global energy companies were very quick and vocal when jumping on certain inconstistancies that did exist in Gaslands, but they still ignored the basic facts, which have yet to be debunked.
In this day and age, public scrutiny is essential, especially where the interests of multi-billion dollar global business is concerned.
Unfortunately, there are too many 'flat earthers' out there that will take any newswire or press release (same thing really) as fact.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack