4 posts • joined 2 Nov 2011
Shades of the Wasp T12 Speechtool from Nathan Barley... I can see myself putting this to a similar use (ie projecting insults on people in the pub).
I would suspect that if they're the type of person to immediately publicise what they have discovered then they are not the type of person that GCHQ is looking for.
... he's missing a trick by not branding these 'Stuart Hughes Information Technology.'
Is this guy actually shipping any products or is he just a tasteless self-publicist? Most if not all of the shots on his ludicrous website look like comps, or shonky prototypes at best.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen