4 posts • joined 2 Nov 2011
Shades of the Wasp T12 Speechtool from Nathan Barley... I can see myself putting this to a similar use (ie projecting insults on people in the pub).
I would suspect that if they're the type of person to immediately publicise what they have discovered then they are not the type of person that GCHQ is looking for.
... he's missing a trick by not branding these 'Stuart Hughes Information Technology.'
Is this guy actually shipping any products or is he just a tasteless self-publicist? Most if not all of the shots on his ludicrous website look like comps, or shonky prototypes at best.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers