4 posts • joined 2 Nov 2011
Shades of the Wasp T12 Speechtool from Nathan Barley... I can see myself putting this to a similar use (ie projecting insults on people in the pub).
I would suspect that if they're the type of person to immediately publicise what they have discovered then they are not the type of person that GCHQ is looking for.
... he's missing a trick by not branding these 'Stuart Hughes Information Technology.'
Is this guy actually shipping any products or is he just a tasteless self-publicist? Most if not all of the shots on his ludicrous website look like comps, or shonky prototypes at best.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS