4 posts • joined 2 Nov 2011
Shades of the Wasp T12 Speechtool from Nathan Barley... I can see myself putting this to a similar use (ie projecting insults on people in the pub).
I would suspect that if they're the type of person to immediately publicise what they have discovered then they are not the type of person that GCHQ is looking for.
... he's missing a trick by not branding these 'Stuart Hughes Information Technology.'
Is this guy actually shipping any products or is he just a tasteless self-publicist? Most if not all of the shots on his ludicrous website look like comps, or shonky prototypes at best.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip