1 post • joined 2 Nov 2011
And when Labour were in power?
Interesting that the Labour MP Gareth Thomas should have specified post May 2010, coincidentally the start of the coalition government. I can only assume that the rate of loss of electronic devices by civil servants is not going to dramatically change the day after a general election. Is he perhaps going to use this data to criticise this government and quietly ignore any record under his own banner?
Do we also have a comparison with the rate of loss or theft of mobile devices, per person, per device, in the commercial or consumer markets?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers