1 post • joined 2 Nov 2011
And when Labour were in power?
Interesting that the Labour MP Gareth Thomas should have specified post May 2010, coincidentally the start of the coalition government. I can only assume that the rate of loss of electronic devices by civil servants is not going to dramatically change the day after a general election. Is he perhaps going to use this data to criticise this government and quietly ignore any record under his own banner?
Do we also have a comparison with the rate of loss or theft of mobile devices, per person, per device, in the commercial or consumer markets?
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU