1 post • joined 2 Nov 2011
And when Labour were in power?
Interesting that the Labour MP Gareth Thomas should have specified post May 2010, coincidentally the start of the coalition government. I can only assume that the rate of loss of electronic devices by civil servants is not going to dramatically change the day after a general election. Is he perhaps going to use this data to criticise this government and quietly ignore any record under his own banner?
Do we also have a comparison with the rate of loss or theft of mobile devices, per person, per device, in the commercial or consumer markets?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory