1 post • joined 2 Nov 2011
And when Labour were in power?
Interesting that the Labour MP Gareth Thomas should have specified post May 2010, coincidentally the start of the coalition government. I can only assume that the rate of loss of electronic devices by civil servants is not going to dramatically change the day after a general election. Is he perhaps going to use this data to criticise this government and quietly ignore any record under his own banner?
Do we also have a comparison with the rate of loss or theft of mobile devices, per person, per device, in the commercial or consumer markets?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!