5 posts • joined 2 Nov 2011
Unfortunately very few of the brightest go into politics.
All play and no work makes Larry a... very rich man?
Think I will carry on looking for dead people on Wikipedia, which it seems is where this website has scraped most of its content from.
ps. I can see all the dead people (and the uprights) without logging in at all. But perhaps this is actually a tick in the "Facebook-like security" box?
yet more pseduo-news with a ridiculous headline
Who is wailing exactly? People running Windows Media Center on Vista/XP? Windows 7 was released over 3 years ago - it must have crossed these user's minds that they might have to upgrade at some point...
Look, here's a £100K car, it goes much faster than that £20K car. Let's write an article about how everyone MUST buy a £100K car.
Is that it. Yawn.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great