5 posts • joined 1 Nov 2011
Wouldn't it be cool if...
It's an Earthly meteorite
Mine's the one with the methane pump in the pocket
I don't care...
... about cracks in the moon, but as I'm scanning down the page of headlines this one stood out. Why? Because of the inappropriate shouty-shouty BLOODY CAPITALS IN THE HEADLINE!!! STOP BLOODY SHOUTING, IT'S NOT BIG AND IT'S NOT CLEVER.
And now I return you to your regularly scheduled commentards
Now this is just getting silly
Completely off topic, but the increased use of shouty shouty capitals in article headlines is getting silly. It's pointless, doesn't help make the point of the headline any better than the usual wit and humourous strap-lines, and to be quite honest is getting annoying. Stop this ridiculous behaviour forthwith.
"Put fear into the minds of those contemplating these conspiracies"
HA!!! That's a joke, right? Four and a half years, be out in under 2 with good behaviour... Oooh, I can hear the collective quaking-in-boots.
not 'nuff said...
That's like saying "I've got crabs, but so long as they don't bite I don't care" (I don't have crabs, btw). Blocking the ads using AdBlock Plus and Firefox doesn't stop their googlyesque inspection of your emails... Google's new motto should be "All your emails are belong to us"
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM