32 posts • joined Monday 31st October 2011 16:39 GMT
Why are these "secret" files available via a public network? You would think that they would be on a closed network
What about Apple's tax avoidance?
Is Mr Miliband a fanboi?
Re: Surely this is all recorded
I don't see how, the wayback machine started in 2002
My wedding ring
was ancient and cursed
Re: The ability-
It's vital if you are blind and would rather not wipe your arse with pringles
Re: Shakespere to the rescue
I'm sure they could knock out a new (better) version of windows in half the time it would take to write a sonnet.
What if you are too lazy to pick up the remote?
Will there be a remote for the remote?
I can see this getting recursive.
This story is exactly one month too late
Playmobil or it didnt happen
Will it be running on a ZX spectrum?
...and are we as honest tax paying citizens expected to foot the bill for the exquisite random number generator?
Re: Not for the squeamish
They are called politicians. A name formed from the root words poly - meaning many and ticks - which are these so called blood sucking insects.
All she said was "would you like a job blowing this? It's too hot"
The answer to time travel
Everyone knows that...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities