1 post • joined 28 Oct 2011
Wow, this article just fails to address reality. First of all, it claims that Nokia developers enjoy WP. I'd love to see some confirmation for this piece of crap! Nokia developers just flocked to iOS/Android. The author has me dumbfounded - so Angry Birds isn't enough, but the Kindle app is? What a poor comparison, and again - false for 90% of users. It also doesn't address the fact that Nokia has to pay royalties to MS for every phone it outs, reducing significantly its operating profit. Add to that, a super successful Nokia N9, with absolutely unique UI and it seems like Nokia is doing everything to become just the next small phone maker, dwarfed by Samsung and even HTC in the future.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'