6 posts • joined Wednesday 26th October 2011 11:53 GMT
Change Control / Change Freeze
Would it not make sense to have some proper change control and then Amazon could have reviewed their change documentation and hey presto notice a change had happened around the time of the problem. Also while they are at it wouldn't it also be a good idea to have a change freeze around such a critical time of year! Unbelievable
It's like they just want everyone to go and download 5000 ebooks off the internet for 'free'
re the 2 iPhone users, can you not integrate them into your mail system directly? What mail server do you use?
Can you not integrate the 2 iPhones into your internal mail solution? What are you using?
This will be their next patent
An interactive means by way of the user manipulating the power state of a device. Apple will refer to this as the iON and iOFF switch. No other device will be able to transition their power state using a switching technology similar to iON and iOFF.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court