1 post • joined 26 Oct 2011
Sounds wonderfully meh
Despite them claiming to include lots of Nokia-only features, everything I see there just looks boring, done to death and, of course, already on the market. So please, would someone enlighten us as to why this is the "first" Windows Phone? Looks just like all the other Windows Phones to me.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware