1 post • joined 26 Oct 2011
Sounds wonderfully meh
Despite them claiming to include lots of Nokia-only features, everything I see there just looks boring, done to death and, of course, already on the market. So please, would someone enlighten us as to why this is the "first" Windows Phone? Looks just like all the other Windows Phones to me.
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review