5 posts • joined 26 Oct 2011
"outperforming differential GPS by a significant margin"
Real-time DGPS will give you centimetre accuracy, how does this system outperform DGPS?
"drift caused by atmospheric changes"
Discrepancies due to time sync differences between satellite and receiver clocks, arguably, is equally important, and definitely worth mentioning if you start explaining GPS (also uncertainty in ephemeris, satellite geometry and, being pedantic, general relativity)
Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
Fuck off! We're the People's Front of Judea
Anker Astro 3
10,000 mAh for £32.99 on amazon. Just took this up Kilimanjaro and kept me in GPS tracking during the day and entertainment in the long dark nights in the tent.
Bit heavy for everyday lugging around, for that I have a spare battery...
Been using M2 since it came out, it is awesome.
Apple copy too, but then it's theirs thereafter
Just seen the new iOS5 Notification Center. Seems very similar to the Android Notification Center. Google travelling through time again and pre-copying Apple's revolutionary and magical devices?
I wonder, in a year's time will Apple sue Google for using something they 'made popular', but Android had been using before Apple?! Surely the US Patent office will agree.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats