2 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
Wouldn't have happened if they ran Macs or Linux
Here's a good reason vote politicians out of office: their failure to secure public resources by running the insecure Windows OS instead of Mac OS X or Linux.
No more "security through obscurity" excuses for MS apologist
These pissed-off security researchers are doing Apple a huge favor; by "targeting" Safari and refusing to inform Apple before posting the bugs, they're just proving that hostile hackers are MORE than willing to target Apple's products - single digit market-share be damned. That totally blows the Microsoft proponent's "security through obscurity" excuse out of the water. And if OS X remains essentially malware free in this hostile environment, it just reinforces Mac's security superiority.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids