2 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
Wouldn't have happened if they ran Macs or Linux
Here's a good reason vote politicians out of office: their failure to secure public resources by running the insecure Windows OS instead of Mac OS X or Linux.
No more "security through obscurity" excuses for MS apologist
These pissed-off security researchers are doing Apple a huge favor; by "targeting" Safari and refusing to inform Apple before posting the bugs, they're just proving that hostile hackers are MORE than willing to target Apple's products - single digit market-share be damned. That totally blows the Microsoft proponent's "security through obscurity" excuse out of the water. And if OS X remains essentially malware free in this hostile environment, it just reinforces Mac's security superiority.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked