2 posts • joined 15 Jun 2007
Wouldn't have happened if they ran Macs or Linux
Here's a good reason vote politicians out of office: their failure to secure public resources by running the insecure Windows OS instead of Mac OS X or Linux.
No more "security through obscurity" excuses for MS apologist
These pissed-off security researchers are doing Apple a huge favor; by "targeting" Safari and refusing to inform Apple before posting the bugs, they're just proving that hostile hackers are MORE than willing to target Apple's products - single digit market-share be damned. That totally blows the Microsoft proponent's "security through obscurity" excuse out of the water. And if OS X remains essentially malware free in this hostile environment, it just reinforces Mac's security superiority.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware